Terms & Conditions
SMS and MMS Terms and conditions:
By opting in, whether by providing your wireless telephone number on a Jewish National Fund event or social networking page, or by signing up through sending a text message to 563872 [JNFUSA] or 26474 [AMHSI], you consent to receiving text (SMS) and, in some cases, multi-media (MMS) messages from us – herein after, both types of messages will be referred to as “SMS.” We will use this short code to send opted in users notifications on upcoming JNF events and programs.
By opting in, you further agree to the following terms of service:
- When you opt in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your sign-up.
- You can opt out of our SMS or MMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 563872 [JNFUSA] or 26474 [AMHSI]. You agree that if you request to opt out, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 563874 [JNFUSA] or 26474 [AMHSI]. We will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. You may also call us, toll-free, at 800-542-8733.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers at this time:
Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- Jewish National Fund may add or remove any wireless carrier from this program without notice.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send us an email addressed to email@example.com or call us, toll-free, at 800-542-8733
- Message frequency may vary.