Can’t get to Israel? Let Israel come to you!
Jewish National Fund’s Virtual Travel & Tours Presents
JNF's Virtual Disabilities Tour
The tour takes place Monday – Friday
Closed Captioning will be available for this tours.
April 26 - 30, 2021
Monday - Thursday 12:00 - 2:00 pm (EST) / 9:00 - 11:00 am (PST)
Friday 12:00 - 1:00 pm (EST) / 9:00 - 10:00 am (PST)
CHAIRS Adrienne and Rick Matros
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR:
• Learn about the nearly 13% of Israel’s citizens living with physical or mental challenges
• Explore the work that JNF focuses on specifically in the North and South of Israel
• Visit the many recreational facilities, forests, parks, picnic areas, playgrounds, and nature trails that are inclusive for visitors of all ability levels
• Discover our military program that provides opportunities that were considered impossible just a few short years ago
• Explore a variety of initiatives and partnerships that allows JNF to provide state-of-the-art rehabilitative services, special education, and medical care in areas where they were previously unavailable
• Learn how the Start Up Nation is providing world class technology to the most vulnerable population
Thanks to our chairs, Adrienne and Rick Matros, for subsidizing this experience, registrants are eligible to participate at no cost. Invite your household to come along on the journey. Each registration includes an hour of touring followed by an hour of discussion (Monday – Thursday) and a one hour pre-Shabbat experience on Friday. Participants will be asked to consider a gift to JNF’s important work in Israel following the mission.
Yossi Kahana and Celine Leeds
firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.879.9305 x240
email@example.com or 212.879.9305 x820