Mar 24, 2020
JNF On Demand: Live challah bake with JNF first lady Lauren Lizerbram
We were welcomed into the Lizerbram kitchen for a challah bake.
By Jewish National Fund
Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus, from a Jewish perspective: When it comes to good deeds, just do it
At JNF, our inspirational leaders and donors have once again proven their "willingness to act."
By Yossi Kahana
Feb 21, 2020
Singer-songwriter Peter Himmelman: Jewish unity should come from love, not fear
Successfully passing Jewish values on to the next generation requires our children receive a message that soars well beyond mere victimhood.
By Peter Himmelman
Sep 23, 2015 By Daniel Peri Category: Travel,
Olive harvests and Templar tunnels: Unusual ways to celebrate Sukkot
For registration information or inquires on any of the events below, please call 02-563-5638.
Join the Sukkot celebration on Friday, September 25, at Aleh Negev - Nahalat Eran. Family, staff, donors, supporters, and residents of the rehabilitative community for the disabled will celebrate together in the Sukkah. We'll also have a Beit Hashoeva (water-drawing) celebration on September 29 -- a great party. Come be our "ushpizin" (guest)! Location: near Ofakim (1.5 hours from Jerusalem).
The JNF-KKL community and agriculture festival
Olives in Sataf.
LOTEM - Making Nature Accessible.
Gush Etzion, a site key to the War of Independence.
• Take part in any or all of the interactive events taking place at Ammunition Hill, the historic site of the battle for the reunification of Jerusalem. The Hill is open for visitors September 29 and October 1 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday October 2 from 9 a.m. to noon. Location: in central Jerusalem.
Exploring the trenches at Ammunition Hill.
- 3D audio and visual model, "The Battle for Jerusalem" (runs every 30 minutes)
- An exciting interactive guided tour of the battle site and brand new Commemoration Hall (by reservation)
- Adventure complex, including zip-line, rope, and height course, under the supervision of licensed and experienced professionals
- Extreme-sport instructors (ages 5 and up)
- Arts and crafts holiday workshop for kids
- The underground Six Day War Heritage Museum
- The new Jerusalem Garden, with seating and picnic areas, a place for family gatherings with play areas for kids
- A sukkah will also be available
For more information or to make reservations, please call 03-604-9634 or email email@example.com. Location: central Tel Aviv, near the Kirya military base.